Collection of Personally Identifiable Information:
Whenever a user visits the ESB website, the server used by the ESB web host will make a record of the user IP address, the date and time of user visit, type of internet browser. Unless otherwise stated, cookies used (if any) in any part of the ESB website will not be deployed for collecting any personally identifiable information. As general info, cookies are small computer files that are stored in the web surfers’ computers for the purpose of obtaining configuration information and analyzing viewing habits. A user may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of the user’s computer system). Therefore, the user may not be able this way to utilize or activate certain available functions on the ESB website.
Types/Examples of Personally Identifiable collected information:
At times, customers may be required to provide their ID details including, but not limited to, name, gender, age, ID number, telephone number, fax number, home address, and email address.
Use of Personally Identifiable collected information:
Specific purposes for which this info is used are set under ESB Website Terms & Conditions.
ESB website contains links to and from our principal websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, kindly note that these websites have their own policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please do check these policies before you submit any personal data to our principal websites.
Items on Sale on ESB website:
All items on sale on the ESB website are guaranteed to be of high premium quality products. ESB represents and deals directly with the manufacturers. ESB is mentioned on the original manufacturers’ websites.
ESB provides four main products at the current time
- PB Swiss Tools:
For more than 140 years, PB has been developing and manufacturing the entire hand tools product range in their production facilities Sumiswald and Wasen in Switzerland.
Work with the best.
- SIGG Drinking Bottles:
Since 1908, when SIGG history started in Switzerland, high-quality Aluminium bottles were manufactured. Now the SIGG range includes Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Glass, Tritan, & Polypropylene drinking bottles. Produced and manufactured in Frauenfeld, Switzerland, and also manufactured with their partners abroad, when the bottles are designed and developed in Switzerland
The art of Hydration. Excellence since 1908.
- ESB Special Coffee:
ESB Special coffee, 100% Grade 1-2, Special Arabica Coffee. ESB’s own brand was established in 2020 from the origins of coffee in the world, Ethiopia. Provision of coffee as per customer requirements roasted or grinded coffee.
Great ideas start with great coffee.
- Fromages Spielhofer SA Swiss Cheese:
Fromages Spielhofer SA, active since 1982, manufactured in Saint Imier, Switzerland, in the production and marketing of cheese and butter, is now in the hands of the second generation. A family-run business, we meet the strictest national and international standards in the food sector. Special importance for the high quality of products, which are made exclusively from fresh hay milk from the mountains of the region.
- Other products will be added in time.
This section includes:
- Method of Payments
- Accepted Credit/Debit Card Types
- Supplier: All products supplied by ESB are genuine products provided directly from the manufacturers
- Order Acceptance: A confirmation eMail / WhatsApp message will be provided as an order acceptance Only.
- Payment: Placing an order confirms your authorization for us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. The following payments are accepted
Cash on delivery(for amounts not exceeding AED 5,000.00)
The currency used is AED
- In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors or payment gateway, including accepting their Terms and Conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. Therefore, you hereby AUTHORIZE us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
- We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
- Cancelling Order: You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Our Cancellation: We may cancel your order if;
Failure to make any payments when they are due
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us, or
- You attempt to bulk or multi-order purchase, or
- Order(s) not being capable to fulfil due to stocks shortage.
- Bulk/Multiple Purchasing: We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, when we detect bulk purchasing or multiple units of similar products being purchased.
a. Delivery Costs: Delivery cost will be displayed together with the order on our Site
b. Delivery Date: Approximate delivery information will be displayed
c. Delivery Delays: If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then will contact you as soon as possible to let you know when we will take steps to minimize such delays effects.
1. If no one is available at provided address to receive the delivery.
2. If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
f. An electronic invoice will be issued for your purchase and shared as well with your provided email address.